View Single Post
Old 10.19.2014, 07:02 PM   #37634
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Doing something you enjoy is the end all be all! Happy to know things are going so well for you. I'm guessing SF3 is Street Fighter video game......"community"......are you participating in some form of, Fight Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
*&%)(*#$&^#%*)(&$% - I could see it...(that's notalkingplz)

aaannnddd I've been happily busy. Life is very good. I got another job working in a dog daycare. I first was hired to clean....but now I'm shuttling pets from home to daycare...then walking doggies too! I'm doing it all! I don't ever think I've ever been so stress free in my life....and it's not solely because of the fact that I'm with someone....but I have a job I sometimes come home smiling from....I have a girlfriend that is really fucking amazing(she wants to learn SF3)...my Dad is no longer staying here....AAANNNDD the SF3 community is growing!!(oh and I'm getting much better at it too)...but wow.

hope y'all shitheads are all groovey.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|