View Single Post
Old 05.14.2013, 09:08 PM   #3042
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Suarez, the cheating racist we can't stop liking. Haha.

A team you should follow in the Prem? If you're basing it mainly on style of play, given the current managerial and player merrygoround, it's almost impossible to predict what almost any team will play like next season. And I can't think of any real standouts among those looking a bit more stable. But this isn't a vintage period in the prem, quality-wise, anyway, so whoever you choose will likely frustrate you more than anything else. The team that most intrigues me for next season, though, is Man City with Pellegrini (we assume), just because I really have no idea what to expect. Failing that, West Ham, obviously.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|