View Single Post
Old 06.10.2007, 09:29 AM   #4
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I only know Neon Golden and a few songs on compilations. What does the rest sound like? I've bought Neon Golden simply because I had one of those one-track promo cds and liked the song.

Shrink is jazzier in feel, 12 is noisier, the first two records are hardcore / thrash metal influenced (the sound is very different from what they do now, it was more like a mix between Dinosaur JR, early Metallica and hardcore. I'm not a fan of that period, in my opinion they started being good with 12). The Lichter E.P. is a movie soundtrack, it's 4 instrumentals which are variations on the same music, it's more ambient in feel.
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|