Thread: John Fahey
View Single Post
Old 03.20.2019, 05:33 AM   #152
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
No clue about, Atari? I often wonder about viewtiful_alan, Florya and Glice???

It’s threads like this why SYG still has so many lurkers. I sure miss Atsonicpark’s contributions and opinions......so well said, h8kurdt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Threads like these certainly give a reminder of how much of an asset atsonicpark was to this place. There aren't many people who'd go through all of John Fahey's albums in just three weeks. And you just know he wasn't listening to those albums once and that's it. The guy was on another level when it came to obsessively absorbing music.

The only reason I brought this back up was because Fahey came up randomly on my Spotify and I was just blown away even from the one song I heard. I went on to go and check the 'dance of death and...' and it didn't disappoint. This is coming from someone who generally finds solo guitar music a bore. There are some exceptions, and Fahey stands out as one of them. Incredible stuff. Least I know where I should go after this.

Speaking of past members, what happened to Atari?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|