View Single Post
Old 07.06.2006, 09:04 AM   #56
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicfollower
Your one of those people who continually points out the very obvious?
It's not necessary to keep repeating it. We know, we all know. Those who don't by now obviously are extremely unhealthy and should be shot immediatly.

So maybe it makes me feel better. Maybe it's cathartic. Maybe I feel I have to say it to express my bitter discontent. Maybe I feel like not saying anything is worse than pointing out the obvious. Sometimes it takes this continually pointing out the obvious to make other more timid people more confident about expressing their own discontent. You don't think it was obvious to many of Hitler's followers that he was completely insane? And yet, because nobody dared raise their voice, he got away with everything he wanted.

Point out the obvious! Point it out and point it out and point it out until people are sick of hearing it! Then maybe things might change.

Dissent often is just about pointing out the obvious.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|