View Single Post
Old 07.28.2015, 03:34 PM   #39998
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
corporate america is very veryu fond of "title promotions" which is where you are given a new title, more duties/responsibilities, and no actual raise. They justify it by saying you got a new title, which, IN THE FUTURE, will translate to higher wages. This is the normal structure in corporate USA. Instead of looking at how much you were paid in previous position, they look at your job title, compare it to the mean average of others with same title in the same geographical area, and base what your salary/wages should be off of that. exceedingly impersonal, and intended to function as collusion, keeping the drones wages low throughout the market...

of course the people in the higher management get 25% bonuses yearly, raises yearly, stock options yearly, and can justify their incomes by firing a thousand workers, thereby "saving" the corporation some money.

It is a massive shell-game con. Enron did it, got caught for it, and no one really gave a flying fuck about the thousands of low-level drones that lost their jobs, retirement savings, etc....