Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 11.21.2019, 09:03 AM   #646
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Just listened to Corbyn outline Labour's manifesto ...

He claims that he's taking on the wealthy business elite. That they'll be who he'll mainly be targeting for the extra £80bn a year he says is necessary to finance all his spending plans. I can see him needing a fair bit more than that but he says it's costed, so fair enough. All seems pretty straight forward then: this wealthy business elite simply agrees to play ball, operating in a deliberately reduced market while funding 'lifelong' student tuition, the re-nationalisation of mail, rail, water and energy, a free broadband for all program, a 4 day working week and various other goodies. I suppose this wealthy business elite could always just decide to say fuck all that, there's no money to be made here, and simply clear off to invest elsewhere. But Jezza would've figured all that out, I'm sure.

But how many of those who have lived here all their lives will all of a sudden up and move to another country. Not that many I suspect.
Don't forget the God knows how many millions and millions in tax giant corporations don't pay. Start closing the loop holes and that's a windfall. I'm gonna read the manifesto tonight to see what's going on.

With that said, don't mistake my views for being blinkered by Corbyn. There are things that there's no way it'll work (nationalising the internet and whatnot), but the alternative of the absolute mess the conservatives have left leave me no doubt that it's the preferable future for me.

In other news, Priti "I'm alright Jack" Patel is still a cunt shocker.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|