Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 11.21.2019, 03:56 AM   #642
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I agree Boris' answers to the christmas gift and world leader questions were banal, but why is there this increasing need to give over valuable time to questions that are themselves banal? They only had an hour together. Why waste any of it on this shit? The same with that cringey moment half way through where she got them to shake hands. And the crowd jeering and cheering for their favourite. It's like we've imported the worst side of American political campaigning. Did anyone see that Macron - Le Pen debate a few years ago? No 'look-at-me' moderators. No studio audience. Just them in a room, discussing policy. If we're gonna have these tv debates I'd much rather they were like that than what we got last night.

I disagree. How I wish it would be more like this!
just kidding, of course I agree. Politics should be about politics, not about popularity voting, or who has the most money to invest to attract voters

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|