View Single Post
Old 05.25.2009, 09:52 AM   #539
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I have mixed feelings about Newcastle going down. They clearly were awful throughout the season and did become more like a circus than a football team as it went on. Saying that there's always a thrill of playing (and especially beating) a team like Newcastle, even when they're terrible, that i just don't get when facing someone like Hull. It's impossible to really justify my position but I just get more excited at the prospect of beating a 'big' team that's bad than I do a 'small' one that's doing well. I mean, apart from the points that are either gained or dropped, who really cares whether they beat Wigan or not?

It's because they've got some history, isn't it? Glory days in the past. You come to expect that glory to continue out of the 80s, and it never does/will. Meanwhile theres teams like Scunthorpe United who have never done anything worth acknowledgement.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|