View Single Post
Old 03.13.2016, 12:06 PM   #90
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
You clearly didn't read what I said, I didn't say anything about the demonstrations outside, I clearly referred to disruption of meetings. You clearly avoid that whole subject.

I don't know if it was twitty organized or through fascibook but 100's of people showed inside the stadium with the intention of constantly disrupting the proceedings. Their goal was to deny Trump and any of his supporters their right to free assembly.

Do you allow its ok for the antiabortionists to disrupt any activity they feel so compelled about?

That is the politics of children. small children. Waaah!

Real political organizing involves person to person one-to-one interactions and not hashtag ME ME ME - real world politics revolves around economics because that is the engine of society and requires the structures of the State with 300+ million fucking people in the goddamn country and 7 billion little cancerous humanclots running around the globe?

I hate to tell you but marching in the streets doesn't impress anyone anymore, its basically treated like hosting a parade of criminals and used to test out the latest in surveillance and crowd control and probably rightfully so. That quality that makes distinct civilization from the jungle is probably thinner than a dollar bill these days...and it is not by accident
stop being a bitch yo. Fuck Trump and his racist rallies and if the local community feels strongly enough to shut it down so be it. The decline in civilization is how millions of people are being "polite" to Trump and his supporters meanwhile he keeps spouting hate speexh and inflammatory rhetoric. What did Trump expect exactly? Everyone to be reasonable. You're just a pretend revolutionary and probably closet conservative.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|