View Single Post
Old 08.18.2016, 03:29 AM   #65
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

Frankly, Sister has some minor imperfections. I don't really love the way it ends, even though I like Master-Dik as a song. But with an album that starts out so strong, with such an unhinged and kickass set of opening tracks, I wish it ended with an equally powerful moment.

As "always vinyls" -person I say that White Kross is that perfect ending of an album as it can be. Master-Dik is just cd-bonus and I can say the same words also from Bubblegum as cd ending as you said about Master (can you imagine also better ending of an album than expressway?). Only not so good song in Sister is Hot Wire, but even it fits so well to it. There are many more in DDN (Erics trip, Teenage Riot, Rain King, Total Trash).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|