View Single Post
Old 02.04.2009, 08:19 PM   #65
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
" i think a lot of you guys fall for a certain aesthetic really hard, and then get stubborn about it"

That's an extremely vague and confusing statement, so I have no idea how to respond. If you're talking about overlooking certain bands's bullshit songs because the band themselves are still "aesthetically pleasing" even when the music sucks... no, I don't personally do that. I listen to music because it interests me or I find it moving or whatever.... that's it. A lot of stuff that is "aesthetically pleasing" is ultimately uninteresting to listen to. Even my favorite bands write shitty songs, and I'll be the first to admit it. Though I don't really know what that has to do with this thread or what point you're trying to make really.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|