View Single Post
Old 12.22.2014, 03:16 PM   #2
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

What a nice sentiment. Maybe one of us can start a "Rob Instigator Death Watch Thread".

I'm not a big fan of Cocker's but his self-titled Joe Cocker album from 1972-1973 (not the one with the exclamation point after his name) was quite good for what it was, especially High Time We Went, a chart hit that's not often remembered today--good song, straight ahead rocker. And while I prefer his more funny, whimsical stuff like Pardon Me Sir (from the same album) and That's Your Business, that's not what the public wanted to hear, obviously. There certainly are a lot worse classic rock fossils hanging around than him. RIP, Joe.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|