View Single Post
Old 09.09.2017, 12:25 PM   #50120
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
the "bite back" thing, that's just not me. It's not my personality. Two assholes don't make a non-asshole. Or something.

I like when you discuss those albums w/ me. I don't need you to like what I like. But conversation is fun. Granted, if you just say "I want to punch him in the face," that's not great discussion. But talking about WHY you dont like something (or do like something) is fun and interesting to me.

I guess my point is that ANY conversation is preferred by me than just lazy memes or simple "that band sucks" kind of talk. If the thread turns into an echo chamber, or just each poster talking to themselves than what would be the point really?

I don't mean actively argue necessarily. Just, y'know... if someone's a dick, it's fine to tell that person to shut it.

Btw: my desire to punch Drake in the face has evolved beyond language or reason at this point. It's just a fundamental, primal urge. It's probably neurochemical. So I might not be able to expand on that much.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|