View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 12:29 PM   #139
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't hate them, i feel a little sorry for them, they field these teams that look awesome on paper and then they always inevitably fuck up, and it's hilarious.

they started out the first half looking awesome compared to the swiss who took 40 minutes or so to get into it, the swiss started playing, to quote larry bird "like sissies" and I was so surprised they pulled it off.

I'm waiting for SA to start at 11am.. damn you folks back east are lucky, these games start at 430AM pacific, I catch the first one before leaving for work around 540ish..

NBA FINAL tomorrow, fucking Boston is getting tossed, I was rooting for Phoenix but I got to go for home team against those dickwads in boston, they are the only team more thug, more crooked, more cocky than LA!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|