Thread: Fuck You !@#$%!
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 02:36 AM   #116
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Thanks for your support. I have been getting overrun by !@#$%! lovers.
But, I never wanted there to be a fued between us. He just needs to learn to respect other people's opinions. I really do hope things will be resolved between us. & besides what's the point of having a board if your just going to ignore everyone.

Don't count on it. Actually, it might be a good idea to register under "marleypumpkin" with the "l" used as a capital "i" because you're next in line to be trolled.

I've messaged CHABIB and I think he's reluctant to do anything and if doesn't really agree with you and find you annoying, well you're on your own ship buddy!

Word of advice: it might be good to just ignore !@&^$%#& and maybe not bring light to yourself to chabib. There is definitely alot of "favoritism" going on in the this board.

Just let him be. No need to wish to mend things or bury the hatchet, the guys very vindictive and he's probably keeping a log of all your posts right about now.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|