View Single Post
Old 04.24.2011, 03:46 PM   #4
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Nevermind was the hardest for me to reacquaint myself with, I had taken a looooooong break from the band and I was totally happy to be able to pick up incesticide, in utero and bleach in the used bin for $5 each and then found a copy of Nevermind at my wife's mothers house, it's a great record although k still bypass "smells like teen spirit" due to total and complete oversaturation, but I think I'd be more interest in live and demo stuff than a straight ahead volume war remaster...... I was just so impressed with the Sub Pop reissues of late (Bleach, Mudhoney, etc) but I forget it's DGC that'd be doing this one..... although those Sonic Youth ones are really well done I think......

Aaaaaaanyway, I think those demos above will be great, thanks for the link!
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|