View Single Post
Old 09.03.2010, 07:40 AM   #9
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee is Free
the information here is incorrect. much of the music on the Made in USA album is in the film.

"I recently found the video for $3.99 at a video closeout store and watched it and was kind of bummed when I saw how much of our music was cut from the final edit. I guess our vibe was too weird and edgy. But that's what we liked about the earlier version of the film, so... to each his own, I guess. The music on this soundtrack is interesting in that it's an odd compromise between New York City avant-gardsters and Hollywood hit men."

Hereīs Thurstonīs text from the film. I understood about that text, that there isnīt not much Sonic Youth music on the film. And in the official film soundtrack album there is only "secret girl".
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|