View Single Post
Old 11.22.2009, 01:16 PM   #113
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
Yeah, I was pretty much right next to you SuperCreep. Did you see me? I didn't say hi because I was also with my GF for most of the show and it's always awkard to have online friends and real friends meet.

I too did not find the sound quality to be all that horrible. Sonic Youth and Dinosour Jr were both amazing bands and I almost stopped noticing. When my GF left to get earplugs she told me the sound elsewhere in the venue wasn't great but still better than what she had been anticipating.

Sorry if I was awkward at the pre-show dinner thing. It had been an exhausting afternoon.
I saw you! You were like...right next to me or two persons next to me. I hope my spazzing out didn't ruin yr video. I also think I remembered yr gf from outside the Philly gig, so I chose not to butt in between acts/songs/whatever. It's cool, though. I'm down with the "Worlds Theory."

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|