View Single Post
Old 06.14.2007, 08:01 PM   #9
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Didn't they say they didn't even play Total Trash at the time the album came out? I assume it's really hard to play.
Hell, when I saw the Blood Brothers, they played Crimes really slow, and they aren't old or anything. But with some songs, I suppose it's really difficult to put up the same intensity as on record.

Ive heard a few renditions of Total Trash, it seems as though it was around a fair bit, though the performance record thing would say for sure.
This will be my first Sonic experience, and im going to be having a good time rather than stroking my beard analysing things, its about the event as much as anything for me.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|