View Single Post
Old 03.14.2015, 02:08 AM   #38704
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Damn, reading some of the comments makes me feel bad about putting up my own, comparably petty gripes. Stay strong, everyone!

Anyway, my latest petty gripe:
I'll have to put up with a former friend of mine who's fallen out of favor with me tomorrow. He's attending an event I happen to go to as well. And I'm trying to keep my cool because there's this other friend I really like. She's just happy to see the both of us and I don't want to ruin that for her. It'll involve a lot of pride-swallowing and awkward moments.

dont worry and friendship issues arent petty.
- i feel bad for not having read the comments in here.

by no means i want to steal your thunder here; we did have another friendship crisis on top of all. and its still unsolved because he hasnt yet told us what his problem was. he called me and tried to explain but it was too vague he couldnt.
i mean, friendship issues are bad. it is the only stable thing - we think it is!- in our lives and when smth happens we feel very shaken up.

hope it all goes well with you.
dunno, perhaps be honest with the girl at some point?
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|