View Single Post
Old 03.23.2008, 09:13 PM   #1036
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=Sonic Youth 37]When I was ready really heavily, I'd have 3 books going at one time and try to read at least a chapter a day in each.

I can't recommend the Hitchhiker's series enough. It just takes some time to find all the parts. Walden books usually has the trilogy for $20 but there's another book and short story after those. I think the complete volume can be had in paperback for around $30. If you like totally irrelevant and senseless humor that isn't that lowbrow, you should enjoy it thoroughly.[/quote

i can only read music books or some history books when i'm reading a few books at once. when reading a novel, i have to just pay attention to that one novel. i think that's why i put down a novel for awhile because i find another one and i try to read them both but i have to pick and chose in the end.

i'll check it out. when i move i'll have plenty of time to read whatever books i decide to read, but that may well be one of them.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|