View Single Post
Old 06.16.2006, 06:18 PM   #17
mattt74
empty page

mattt74 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
That older guy was me you jackaninny. Sufjan Stevens has more talent in his right fucking pinky than you will ever have. let's not be pretentious HATERS. Someday when YOU are a little older you will undertand that just because you are not as good as others in something you can still appreciate them. don't be jealous. daddy's got you. sujan stevens has ALOT of talent. mattt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
Some things kind of bothered me, but I guess I'm sort of a grouch at shows. For one, kids yelling out for songs and shit, but that happens anywhere. It still just seems rude. Before the band came out everybody was a lot of kids were freaking out to see the setlist and trying to push through and were yelling back the songs to people. I mean, I like to be surprised, so that's lame for me. Otherwise I was just hearing conversations that hurt my soul but were also kind of funny. These kids were talking to this older guy and he kept asking them what band's they've heard of and talking about how old he was when Dirty came out and sutff. "You know what I really like though? Sufjan Stevens? Have you guys heard of him? No? He plays like ten instruments, it's crazy. You should check it out. Sufjan Stevens."
mattt74 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|