View Single Post
Old 06.10.2014, 06:27 PM   #183
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
It looked to me to be a lack of focus in the 4th quarter that kept SA making stupid turnovers. The Heat looked like they were ready to fold, but were given new life. s

I see you don't watch a lot of Heat basketball so let me explain, the Heat FORCED those turnovers, so they weren't given any life, they took it from San Antonio directly. If you didn't notice, Lebron scored 8 points in 56 seconds NO FREE THROWS in the 2nd quarter, then went on a SOLO run against the Spurs shooting 6-6 in the 3rd all with "the look" on his face. Spurs were going to lose that game, period. Here is the bigger question, why should it have been easy for them?

They were down in every single quarter of Game 1 and indeed it was THEM who looked totally out of life in the 3rd and were gifted that Lebron injury which for some reason totally demoralized a Heat team that was playing lights out. Not even my bias or any beef with the Spurs, all respect to them, but Heat had more of a chance to be up 2-0 in this series than the Spurs really did. That being said, the one thing most about Heat or Spurs is how they can surprise you from game to game, so there is no telling the outcome of tonight.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|