View Single Post
Old 04.02.2014, 09:30 AM   #7
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky
Hi!! : ) This is my entry in the sonik life sort of sonic youth related/music and art related partial and joyful culmination of life! It isn't exactly straightforward but not too complicated compared to what must be the glorious timelessnesses of many sonic youth and grateful dead fan collective consciousness oddyseys!
I am a person like many who feel that nature / consciousness for me aligns to being a bodhisattva. i have been on sort of a long term trance that has led me through discovering music and language, trying to understand what is actually happening in life, what is the future, who are we? discovering and loving sonic youth art and music and travelling through a peculiar, simple, and eventually astonishingly paranormal yet still gently awkward existence.

My individual sort of completion of bodhisattva nature is to provide that the word "me" describes all beings that have ever existed. in some cases human language and tradition has lost or not noticed ways in which "me" is basically the pi number of each language. Me is a word that can be expressed for fun, experiment, healing, practice, in spoken language/other language in place of other words used in place of me including the language equivalent of "i" or "my" and with it creates a deep sense of boundlessness of being, as well as the linguistic logic to remember that the word "me" basically contains a simple type of stargate/dimensional opening to all beings when used in language.

I'm not sure yet where or how to share this, but, i know that many people here know about the bodhisattva vow and also just poems, language, music, art, and consciousness. Finding out that the word "me" in language has a secret or hidden positive potential for everyone to be in some ways much more free as beings (to be what me truly is!!) is pretty abstract but i am honored and excited to share with everyone!

my advice to anyone on the bodhisattva path is "careful!".
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|