View Single Post
Old 09.25.2006, 12:26 AM   #58
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I like those too, Hayden. I'm partial to Total Raisin Bran, Cracklin' Oat Bran, & Kroger brand Toasted Oats cereal, but I haven't eaten much cereal in a good while really.

All the best music used to come out of England. It's been a long time since that was true.

That's about all I can write regarding this goofy-ass, tongue-in-cheek, asinine topic.

Now this next part will not go over well, because, understandably, no one likes to be told this type of thing.
You people hide behind your silly humor (silly because it's only funny to yourselves) because, in actuality, face the facts, you have no really strong convictions or beliefs. I hope it isn't as bad as all that, but I can only go by what I infer. A life where other people will always make decisions for you while you constantly lie to yourself that you are the one in control is not a happy one.

Tell me who
Are you?

atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|