Thread: Feeder
View Single Post
Old 05.11.2011, 02:12 PM   #7
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
After Buck Rogers and the drummer killing himself they didnt do anything good, but i still saw them live a couple of times and they always had a good crowd. Their fans tended to be pretty uncategorisable i thought, and came to the gigs to have a good time, rather than standing in the back trying to look cool or moshing so hard they gave you a bloody lip.

As time goes on theyve become less and less cool to almost everyone, theyre too rockist for the broadsheets and too old for the blogosphere, and have had too much success in the past for either to give what they do any notice. So its just down to me...

I will never forget looking for their website for the first time either... that was a deflowering of my internet innocence.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|