View Single Post
Old 12.19.2010, 07:29 AM   #1
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I've got good news. After long and exhausting work, the project Jesus Stickers I'm involved in has got our first album ready! It's called "Der Mittwoch" and it's a handmade CD-R limited edition of 48 pieces. In each package there is the CD (with packaging manually sewn together), a bigass A1 format poster and 5 unique stickers with our logo and some artwork.

On the CD you can find original tracks, some remixes and one live recording as well. All properly mastered, so the sound quality kicks ass pretty much.

The whole package costs 12 EUR (or the equivalent in your currency) plus postage fee.
If you want to support our project and have this little gem in the comfort of your living room, contact me and we can sort this out via paypal.

This is how it all looks like:

you can see the poster (included in every package) hanging on the wall there:

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|