View Single Post
Old 07.18.2013, 09:48 PM   #9
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
...with one of the most beautiful women on Earth.
Some of the most beautiful, and I don't mean in a superficial sense. Neither you do, I'm sure.

Here's one of my favorite pics of Okkyung Lee, taken while she was sound-checking in Mexico City last year:

I recently had the pleasure of meeting MOE, and I can say Guro Skumsnes Moe is one of the most loveliest persons I have ever had the blessing of meeting. Actually the same thing can be said about Hĺvard Skaset, and Joakim Heibř Johansen. They are a mind-blowing band, too (My favorite one in the world right now).

I do think this is a perfect line-up and would love to go to this. Being unable to, I only can hope this is documented at least in the same way as some past editions have been, which means it would be awesome if a DVD like Pavel Borodin's "Unlimited 23: A Documentary About Music Unlimited Festival 2009" and Peter Brötzmann's "Long Story Short" box-set get spawned as a result of this. I'll build an altar to every taper that goes there, and shares their recording, too.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|