Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2013, 08:17 PM   #64
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Thanks for the tip. I hope this thing's still available in a week; I've bled out way more than enough money for the current credit card cycle already...
Motto Books has sent me an e-mail to inform me they put the title back in stock, and they have been very kind to offer their help to generate/process an order manually for me in case I still were interested in purchasing this, given the complications I had to order from their site. Bottom line: I think you should be able to get a copy.

Anyway, Master Musicians Of Jajouka will be releasing a new album soon, which will include participation by Lee Ranaldo on one of the tracks.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|