View Single Post
Old 03.22.2007, 07:55 PM   #79
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Here's what you got to ask, have they ever played Daydream Nation in its entirety before? Even when they were touring with it they probobly played like six songs from it and then played older material as well. "Daydream Nation" is a great album, its thier "White Album", thier "The Wall", and it doesn't matter what album they put out afterwards, they can put out a triple album and "Daydream" will still be widely seen as thier best album. The re-issue is a good excuse to go out on the road, which they probobly love doing anyway, and playing not just one-three songs from what 99% of SY fans consider to be thier best album, but the complete album. I hope to see this show, I've only seen them once when they toured for "Sonic Nurse" and I feel they didn't play enough older material, and they didn't play any from DN.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|