View Single Post
Old 03.22.2007, 04:18 AM   #64
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottheron
And as the London shows sold out so quickly, people obviously want to see DN live, so playing it elsewhere makes sense more than playing a standard tour... doesn't it?
Promoting an old album makes more sense than promoting a new one... Hmmm, I'll have to think about that, I'll get back to you later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging_nelly
Sonic Youth will always be better than you
I'm struggling to think of an appropriate response to this.

Rob says the band wants to "rock". I suggest that they put out a new "rock" album if that is what they want to do, rather than revisit an old one. So why does this warrant a statement that Sonic Youth will always be better then me? Because I dare to question why they are doing something, rather than slavishly worshipping them? Explain your logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp-arse
Jesus fuck. Why invest so much time into thinking abooouuuttt soooo littttllllleeee? Go and see Sonic Youth and stop worrying about absolutely nothing my friend!

As the Super Furry Animals may say....'at least its not the end of the world....'

GET A GRIP.
Please accept my hearty apologies for having a mind of my own and wishing to discuss my thoughts. I will enter myself into a rehab clinic and learn how to slavishly worship.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|