View Single Post
Old 09.17.2012, 04:29 PM   #1800
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
So what's the score? You can still watch the Prem but won't be able to watch Bundesliga?

yeah-- caught the man/stoke city & man u /wigan games and they were pretty awesome 2nd halves in both. did you say man u had no attackers? i thought chicharito + welbeck did pretty great and buttner was amazing as... what... wingback? what a great goal he scored. and nani. shit, that team is fucking incredible.

unfortunately had to miss this:

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/09/...s-overlapping/

slightly bummed out but i'll recover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
Dont know if this helps you but ITV4 are showing bundesliga games this year. Its only highlights i think

thanks mang unfortunately i'm in 'merica which means i'm deprived and i've not idea of what ITV4 is. here the bundesliga comes in GolTV (for a price). i'm leaning towards getting it just not today.

tomorrow UEFA champions though! w00t!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|