View Single Post
Old 09.14.2012, 05:22 PM   #1796
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Well THANK GOD the international break is over! There doesn't seem to be any difficult matches for the big teams BUT the fact that Van Persie was taken off limping at his international, Kagawa having back pain and Rooney still injured doesn't bode well for Man U team.

And will Liverpool FINALLY get 3 points? I suspecting a draw.

Yeah, I feel the same about the international break. I've never been a massive England fan anyway but increasingly find myself giving even less of a shit - except when the tournaments arrive, lol.

But yeah, I suppose the game I'm most interested in (besides West Ham's) is Spurs against Reading. Another bad result for AVB and things could really start to get tense at White Hart Lane. There's pressure on Rodgers, too, but I get the feeling they're gonna be a bit more patient at Anfield. I think most Liverpool fans accept they're in a transition phase whereas AVB was clearly brought in to maximise on what Harry achieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fucking ESPN3 has dropped Bundesliga coverage. so i'm afraid i'll no longer be able to keep up with it unless i add some cable coverage-- still not sure if $40/month will justify now that i have prem + UEFA coverage--- but we'll see (sorry glice)

So what's the score? You can still watch the Prem but won't be able to watch Bundesliga?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|