View Single Post
Old 06.12.2009, 01:59 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Well, the Les Paul is a signature guitar if you think about it. I'm perfectly OK with it.

no, not in this context. the post-80s signature guitars are all just a way for guitar companies to sell image on top of their cheaper guitars for a huge mark up. If you get one of these things at a good discount, that is fine, but in truth, they tend to be low-end models in comparison to say, a regular american produced jazzmaster. I can't speak on this particular models, but in regards to things like the Mascis one, and a few other sig guitars from companies like Fender and Gibson, I have to say they are rarely worth it, and are even at times shitty guitars. But guitars are like personalities, everyone likes things different.

this was not a diss to you personally by the way, as much as a diss on signature guitars

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|