View Single Post
Old 01.14.2008, 03:13 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
This thread and !@#$%!'s replies (as they often do) got me to wondering if Latinos and Latinas are indeed the horniest people on the planet as my experience in both the real world and cyberspace seems to substantiate. Then again, I think it's mainly the male Latinos and not so much the female Latinas.

Although, anything that smacks of stereotyping is quite offensive to most in our politically correct world, so maybe I should just cease and desist. At any rate, I haven't edited, so consider the comment "submitted for your approval..." as it is.

"latino" is a broad group with some common cultural elements that is all. there is no such thing as a "latino race" (or "hispanic" for that matter). in this sense then i tend to include brazilians, portuguese and italians from the south-- people from catholic countries with no freezing weather.

about the horn: yes. though once i met this salvadorean guy who claimed that he didn't like eating pussy. however, he wore a baseball hat and was a converted protestant, and i suspect his wife might have had yeast problems.

true enough, any gathering of latino men does not end up in sport bars, but in search of women. we'll get drunk watching sports, but we don't think of sitting with a bunch of men watching homoerotic sports with no women in sight as 'heaven"-- we go look for women when the game is over.

as for the female latinas, depends on the region. caribbean women tend to be more comfortable in their bodies than the descendents of puritan pilgrims.

mountain people however tend to cover up more with their attire

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|