View Single Post
Old 08.03.2011, 11:46 PM   #45
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
if i remember the spells was split equally between mary and carrie(i think i actually got it from yr link) what i'm talking about is mary singing maybe 3 songs a set and carrie doing 10

i didn't say anything about the sound of the music or the showmanship. didn't have an issue with that....

as far as good banter between the 4... well the shows i went to mary talked once during the first show and it wasn't long or anything, and i think not at all the second show, and rebecca never talked.

carrie talked between almost every song, and janet would talk once at length per show and also have a bit of banter with carrie while mary and rebecca wait for the songs to start.

so that's what i'm talking about, not a lack of collaboration in the music or anything.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|