View Single Post
Old 10.17.2007, 05:09 PM   #2211
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
My fourth LP copy of Abbey Road. This one's a real nice second pressing on Apple (you can tell it's second print because it includes "Her Majesty" on the back cover).

Roxy Music - Country Life (my second copy. Much nicer copy, almost mint.) & Stranded

Ron Wood - Now Look & I've Got My Own Album to Do

Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story

All vinyl. Used copies, but pristine! I've gotten a bunch lately from this store where one guy recently dumped his collection--he put his initials in small print on the record labels. Other than that, he kept his stuff in top shape. They're like new, even the album covers and inner sleeves. I think it's the same guy who must have given the store that copy of Crazy Rhythms I bought a week or so ago. Why would anybody sell such a nice collection!?