View Single Post
Old 03.16.2014, 09:19 PM   #242
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
perfect pussy are the greatest load of shit that humanity has yet shat out, jesus christ fuckers will guzzle anything through their feeding tube linked up to satan's furry sludgy green shit-caked arsehole. don't know what happened to beck, I mean like I liked him when I was 12 but at least the dude had some personality, fuck, my brother was playing his new record in the car and it was like fleetwood mac without the coke and sexual tension. and fleetwood mac suck FURRY BALLS, tonguing sack gagging and vomiting up turds.

might check out that new madlib rekkid, no clue who freddie gibbs is but madlib's always had such a cool sound.

What? Really? To me the album sounds totally derivative, yes, but it blossoms from straight forward screaming post riot grrrrrl stuff (first half) to something much more interesting and weird (second half.)

Now, mind you, I have not been keeping up with the hype machine buckshot surrounding this band. I never read about them or heard them until my buddy at the record store gave me an early promo copy of "Say Yes to Love." So all I know is that the music is agreeable to me, and (kind of like last year's "Is Survived by" by Touché Amore) is genuinely energetic and raucous enough to feel like an honest to god 80s hardcore album; not like an imitation if one. So I don't care if the fans are assholes. The band, from what I've seen, can bring it.

And the new Beck is stellar.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|