View Single Post
Old 01.15.2013, 10:39 PM   #131
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
It is perhaps even more literal than that. Cats are the best animals if you don't give into that whole pampering-the-cat bullshit, they are independent streaky enough animals that you can let them do their thing, and they will let you do yours, and you will both be mutually appreciative of opportunities for each others' company. I prefer it that way, I don't want a clingy kind of pet, I'm down for the years of commitment can we be more Chris Walken and less Mario Lopez about it?

so when your cat starts crying and pissing every 30 seconds, and pissing blood, do you just say "hey fucker, i'm chris walken, don't bother me"? or when he comes home with some fucking leukemia he got the street, do you shoot him in the face? if he has a shitbox in your home, do you let the shitbox pile up for a month until your whole house reeks of cat piss and nobody wants to visit you? do you move to a no pets building and then toss your cat to the "humane" society because they are "humane"? or do you just leave the cat behind in the old house and say "gotta go, have a nice life"? if you have to leave on a month-long trip, do you skip arranging for someone to feed your cat and keep an eye on its health? do you just say to it, "good luck fucker, maybe i'll see you in a month"? and i have to ask-- do you think cat vaccines are a government conspiracy and microchips the mark of the beast, and so you skip both? if you said yes to all of the above, that's not a pet--you're just hanging out with feral cats, which are filthy animals that often carry toxoplasma.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|