View Single Post
Old 07.28.2009, 03:36 AM   #29
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ I agree w/ the Nirvana thing. I think "they" probably influenced Nirvana more than they know, but it came full circle. They probably let a little of Nirvana's vibe soak in touring w/ them in '91. I don't think they approached their instruments differently but I think "Dirty" came together on the heel of Nirvana's influence. They did some things w/ songs they hadn't like "Nic Fit" and not to mention brought in Neverminds producer to record.

That's not saying anything bad though, Kurt was such an impressionable guy, I think there's a little of him in everyone who witnessed him. Not a bad thing. And for what it's worth, they've evolved beyond all of that anyway, and at every step of the way were far more creative than Nirvana, then and now.
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|