View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 03:29 PM   #35
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I was talking happygabbercorehardstepdubhop.

i was talking about that to a dj friend of mine yesterday.

he was telling me about psychedelic trance and how it's now a shitty scene, with drunken people doing violent stuff on raves and shit. i told him that maybe they should start a new scene now that psych-trance has becomed watered down and generic; he told me he loved that kind of music so much he couldn't switch sounds and do what the hip thing is now; we then started to discuss the finer points of genres and subgenres within electronica, then i suggested him he could take the sounds he wants, try to come up with something new and original to add and then call it something else, and sell it like the hot new shit that's gonna take over where psych trance is leaving.

people in electronica take subgenres (the titles, not the sounds so much) much more seriously than people in rock. i'm really thankful there's no such things going on in other genres. to me, that's so retarded, it's way off in the red
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|