View Single Post
Old 07.17.2009, 02:53 AM   #9
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
I've always considered Goo my least favourite, but recent relistenings have made it one of my least favourites, with Dirty and Washing Machine (but perhaps surprisingly, I really like Jet Set). It has three fantastic songs on it, Titanium Expose, Mote, and Tunic, among the best from each vocalist. Unfortunately, it also has two of my least favourite SY songs - Mary-Christ (frustratingly annoying, gets stuck in your head) and Cinderella's Big Score. The others range from okay (Disappearer, Mildred Pierce) to unmemorable (Dirty Boots). I really quite like the production on there, it's a shame they didn't have that many great songs.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|