View Single Post
Old 10.13.2011, 06:57 PM   #74
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
You should trust your girl/boy.

You don't own them.

You both possess qualities that drew you to eachother, so if the spark goes maybe worry. But don't forget, they're with YOU for a reason.

SO don't fuck it up with paranoia.

That said....

Some guys really just want girls they can't have, so yeah your girl might be fine and trustworthy but the guy may not.

Now like knox said, she could just punch the dude.

But that's when they're making a move, or being obvious...

Don't forget though, jealous people or people who want someone elses girl are basically like the bibles depiction of satan. (or emperor palpatine if that strikes your fancy).
They can plant the seed of doubt and try to manipulate and confuse the girl.

I'm citing something personal here.

Right before I met my current girlfriend, apparently one of her friends who's a guy told her all his feelings for her and that he liked her more than a friend. She didnt feel the same way, and wasnt attracted to him, and didnt want to date anyone. Or told him she didnt want to date anyone because she didnt want to date HIM. This was literally a few days before I met her and needless to say, we clicked.

He got pissed and didnt talk to her for awhile, and then when he finally did he would just bad mouth me. That kind of shit. Like one time I was out of gas and money and couldnt pick her up (I live over 30 minutes away) so she asked him for a ride and he got all "highschool" on her.

Like "oh wheres your boyfriend to come rescue you" and etc.

And he'd always ask, "are you still dating that guy?" everytime he saw her, like before he even said hello.

and then one time her friend from Ukraine was in town and wanted to fish so they all hung out and it was supposed to be in the daytime and we had plans later that night. He drove them around all day and made up stops that he never told her about along the way, and took 5 hours to even START driving to the place, so they didnt get back till 10 at night. She was pissed and saying hey, I need to go I have plans and you didnt tell me it would take this long" and he was saying shit like, "oh you miss your boooyfriend." etc. "gotta go see your boyfriend".

I only made it to page two so sorry if someone beat me to this point. And the point is guys can be just as manipulative and jealous as girls in highschool. SO be ready for that shit.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|