View Single Post
Old 04.24.2012, 07:43 PM   #1294
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't think Barcelona were particularly bad tonight. I think they just came up against a really determined and disciplined (Terry aside) Chelsea side, with perhaps more to prove.That was a classic for me. Maybe not the best from a purely footballing perpective but as drama it had everything: real needle between the teams; Cahill's injury; Chelsea going down a goal; their talisman leader sent off; a wonder goal from nowhere (Ramires); the missed penalty; the disallowed goal; the Alamo-like defending from Chelsea; the personal drama of Torres' goal at the end. Brilliant.

In terms of the final, I'm more curious about seeing Bayern in it simply because it'll be a rare chance for me to watch them. For sheer drama though, I think Real v Chelsea would be massive. But with so many players now suspended, as you say, I wonder if Chelsea will be able to really compete against either. It'll be interesting to see how things go with suspensions tomorrow [edit. tonight].
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|