View Single Post
Old 12.24.2010, 03:03 PM   #1223
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Starting a new band this year, already have some songs written with my friend, it's kinda proggy indie rock stuff, with lots of emotional chord changes and weird riffing. Haha. The songs we've done so far sound Joy Division-y but a lot more complex and stranger. They're instrumental. We'll probably keep it mostly instrumental.

I'm also going to hopefully be collaborating in Pennsylvania with Matt from Bubblegum Octopus, Dylan from Giggle the Ozone, and members of Time of Orchids on a band that sounds like early Boredoms (think Wow2)/Happy Flowers type stuff. It's a revolving-cast type band and I was invited to play guitar for them, so I'll probably take a vacation there, and participate.

Otherwise, I have tons of new SS stuff written, some stuff demoed on my tape player, but the actual production -- the layering and all that of all the hundreds of microsounds -- is always extremely timeconsuming. Might try to put out some new splits and whatnot before recording the next full length, which I'll probably spend all summer on.

Thansk for all the support, everyone.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|