View Single Post
Old 01.27.2014, 05:08 PM   #17693
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
There's a Cocaine Cowboys II?? Ye gods! (Have saved that onto my "to view" list on YouTube, & ditto w/"Hunting Escobar").

The cartels stuff you mention sounds completely insane/psycho - will defo have to look more into that. Have added "White Wash" to my Amazon wishlist - will buy it once I've bought and read "American Desperado".

And on this: "The film (and the book) isn't really about them. It's really about some young American upstarts who pioneered the drug trade in Miami prior to their arrival so it's not really fair to criticise it for not dealing with a topic it's only tangentially about." - I hadn't factored in the cartels stuff, so I think that's fair comment, even if, on balance, I still personally feel that "CC" is highly flawed. But as you say, there is plenty on this subject to get your teeth into.