View Single Post
Old 01.20.2009, 04:13 AM   #28
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bollocks_to_Pop
I have to disagree with this a bit. While some of the songs off Modern Guilt aren't his "best"m or the lyrics may not seem to have as much "substance", I feel that some of the lyrics from the songs are very revealing.

"Don't know what I've done, but I feel ashamed" from the song Modern Guilt, the lyrics for Chemtrails is darker than his other recent stuff, "Some days are worse than you can imagine, How am I supposed to live with that" from Walls, or how about "I'm tired of people who only want to be pleased" from Volcano. I'm not saying the album Modern Guilt is amazing, or his best, but I think it wasn't as bad as some people made it out to be.

No, I agree with you here, what I meant is that Modern Guilt is the culmination of a lot of bottled-up feelings.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|