View Single Post
Old 07.03.2007, 06:57 AM   #114
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I have to say, when it comes to gigs I'm in favour of a smoking ban - even though it's a pain in the bum for me. Gig goers will never have the choice that drinkers have. The idea of a smoking venue and a non-smoking venue would only work if bands played both - which would never happen.

Pubs are a different issue. I still don't see why, so long as a pub advertises itself as a smoking establishment, they can't continue.

That was my point really

And the people saying my comment is the single most idiotic thing on the board are clearly taking my posts too seriously. I neither believe smoking is cool or part of the 'british dream'. You cant seriously think I would say something like that straight-faced. Lighten up.