View Single Post
Old 01.16.2018, 07:39 AM   #496
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I hate checking back in here simply to say that way you're saying is utter fucking idiocy, but this is utter fucking idiocy so I'm going to....do you not understand that we don't live in giant bubbles, that culture is segmented largely in accordance with taste and the reason people gravitate towards certain communities (and thereby create publications that shit out lists) are because they may feel alienated by other stuff? that's not to diss them, it's not to invalidate them, it just isn't something that people want in their world.

seriously dude for someone who's seemingly constantly moaning about how stuff like pitchfork et al are satan incarnate you're a real tastemaker fascist.

Hah. But you always stop by to tell me why what I like isn’t real music.

Anyway, whatever. Least we have Ambarchi in common.

I forget what you even said to prompt what I said to prompt this reply, so fuck it. I just think you’re a dick and I will happily fuck with you any chance I get. Which I think is how you see me, so there’s a bizarre calculus to all of this.

Of course everyone’s free to like whatever, and I wouldn’t honestly expect Kendrick to be on literally every list.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|